If you have any questions about upcoming events, or something doesn't look quite right, let us know! The calendar is best viewed on a computer.
MVRT attends a series of competitions throughout the year:
- San Francisco Regional: 3/14-3/17
- Ventura Regional: 3/27-3/30
- Chezy Champs: September 28th - 29th, 2019
- Cal Games: October 5th - 6th, 2019
2019 Competition Season:
Additionaly, we also attend/host a number of events and demos:
- Maker Faire: May 19th, 2019
- San Mateo Demo: June 14th, 2019
- Intel Demo: June 20th, 2019
- HeadStart Summer Camp: August 5th - 9th, 2019
- Fall Festival: September 14th, 2019
- Rookie Trainings: September-November (Exact dates TBD)
- Club Info Day: August 30th, 2019
- Interest Meeting: September 1st, 2019
Having been an FRC team since 1997, MVRT's experience has helped us develop tips for what we believe are the keys to success in the FIRST Robotics Competition. We have put together a collection of resources, including our popular FIRST Aid Kit, for the use of both members and other teams.
TrainingsFollow this link for all training documentation.
Talon SRX Breakout Boards
MVRT Talon SRX Breakout
- Two limit switches with status-indicating LEDs (red or yellow)
- Quadrature and Analog Encoder
- Port for Quadrature Index
- Switch between 5V and 3V analog input with a microswitch
- Piggybacks directly on Talon SRX
- Supports shrouded connectors
The MVRT Talon SRX Breakout requires both surface mount and through hole soldering. The exact components are linked in the open source files below, because the entire board is 100% open source. The board comes with the 12-pin header to attach to the Talon SRX. MVRT highly recommends that you place electrical tape on the bottom of the board to pevent shorts.
I want one!
Thankfully, you’ll probably be able to get one! MVRT is selling them on eBay , and if you prefer to make one yourself, you can find all the information you need below, as the MVRT Talon SRX Breakout is 100% open source!